Conference Basalt-2015 devoted to the development of Russian basalt industry was held in Moscow
Conference took place in Moscow on December 3, 2015 and was held by Basalt Projects Group of Companies. Participants of the event were heads of leading basalt industry companies in Russia, representatives of business and press.
Among the participants attended:
- Chernykh Maxim, “Basalt Projects”
- Knyazev Mikhail, “Soyuzbasalt”
- Matveev Eugeny, “Rekstrom-K”
- Udivanov Alexey, “Russkii Basalt”
- Sablin Sergey, “ROSBITUM”
- Panteleev Alexander, “Bazovajatehnologija”
- Novitsky Alexander, “Mineral 7″
- Nikitin Andrey,”Rekstrom-M”
- Aizenshtein Emil, “Avangard”
- Tkachenko Tatiana, Institute of Finance Business Development
- Orenbakh Semyon, Central Research Institute Mashdetal, International Science and Technology Centre “Tekma”
- Korinko Artjom , “Special Economic ZonesLotos”
- Zitluhina Jevgenia, “Special Economic Zones Lotos”
- Suhin Mikhail, FINPROMKO
- Uljanov Roman, TN Capital
- Khovanskih Alina, RIC for Development of Basalt Technologies
As the organizers planned, conference became a platform for active and constructive discussion. The scope of conference allowed to capture a wide range of questions, concerning present state and future of development of industry.
Conferees imparted experience, discussed actual problems of industry and advance of domestic basalt production to the foreign markets.
Informative presentations were made by Maksim Chernykh, Mikhail Knyazev, Evgeny Matveev, Alexander Novitsky, Tatyana Tkachenko, Alina Khovanskyh, Semyon Orenbakh and others. Speakers answered questions of attendees and the audience vividly supported communication – covered topics were interesting and didn’t leave indifferent.
The opening speech and representation of Basalt Projects Group of Companies was taken by the representative of organizers Maxim Chernykh, CEO of JSC Basalt Projects, summing up conference during which he said that the conference will become annual.